Terms and Conditions
We are a registered Limited company in the UK and our company name is Reg Locker LTD, our registered address is Suite 201 Unit 16, Titan court, Laporte Way, Luton, LU4 8EF. Our company telephone number is 01582 – 932 512 and our official email is email@example.com. We are also an approved DVLA Number Plate supplier.
Terms for purchase process:
- Any orders made before 3pm during the working days will be manufactured and dispatched on the same day, any orders on the weekend will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We offer free 1st class delivery.
- It is very important that you enter the correct details when you make a purchase, otherwise there will be delays in your order (please double check name, address and postcode).
- We will dispatch your order as 1st class, but we cannot guarantee the time scale that it will reach to you, especially during the current Pandemic.
- To ensure the product is delivered to you on time and you receive quality service from us, we will only use Royal Mail.
- We will give you a tracking number, so you can trace your product. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost or stolen in transit.
- We only deliver within UK.
- When you purchase a private number plate from us, we will transfer the registration number to a vehicle of your choice or we can send out the retention document via recorded delivery on the same day.
Damaged goods/Refund policy:
We take pride in the quality of our products, hence why we offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Please note: This does not include private plates). We will take pictures of any product that leaves our premises. If the product has a mistake or manufacturing damage, then please get in contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting us your order number in the subject line. We can then look at this on a circumstantial basis and replace your plates or offer your money back but we need to see pictures. Please note that we cannot offer you a refund for normal conditioned deliveries, as each plate is a bespoke design according to your choice and we cannot re-use or re-sell in any shape or form.
Get someone professional to put the plates on the vehicle. Do NOT drill into the plates, we will not be held responsible if number plates have not been fixed properly or any damage occurs while doing so.
Reg Locker has legal duty to provide our customers goods conformity to our contract, it will not have complied if it does not fit the following criteria:
a) Upon delivery the goods will of satisfactory quality.
b) Comply with description that we have given.
c) Will be in a reasonable condition to be used for the purpose, which you buy the goods, made known to us, before we entered into our binding contract.
d) If circumstances do arise which is beyond control of either party, we will advise the other party within a reasonable timescale and when it is practicable to do so. We will try to resolve amicably and suspend any obligation relating to the other party, so far it is reasonable, provided that the other party will act reasonable with us and will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery as stated above.
Documents to show entitlement to the Reg Number (DVLA requirement) we only need to see ONE from the list below:
- Either Vehicle registration certificate (V5C)
- New keeper supplement (V5C/2)
- Certificate of Entitlement (V750) to the number
- Retention Document (V778)
- Renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) official stamp is needed from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or either Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) Electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
- Letter of authorisation from fleet operator quoting the reference number from the V5C or it could be lease or hire company
- Record of insurer’s name, reference and policy numbers
- Documents to confirm your name and address (DVLA requirement) we only need to see ONE from the list below:
- Driving licence, with or without a photo
- Passport (doesn’t have to be from UK only)
- Council Tax, utility bill
- Bank or building society statement
- National identity card
- The following will confirm your name only:
- Either building society, bank, debit or credit card
- Police warrant card
- Armed forces identity card
- Our postal address is Reg Locker LTD Suite 102, Chaucer house, 134 Biscot Road, Luton Bedfordshire LU3 1AX
The number plates on your vehicle must:
- Be made from a reflective material
- Display black characters on a white background (front plate)
- Display black characters on a yellow background (rear plate)
- Not have a background pattern on the reflective
- Characters on a number plate can be 3D (4D is raised font of 3D)
- You cannot rearrange, misrepresent the numbers or letters on a number plate to form names or words, so that they are hard to read. As an example, fixing bolts or screws to change any of the letters or numbers.
- We are an approved number plate supplier, you can only get a number plate made up from a registered number plate supplier (RNPS).
- All plates need to meet The British Standard sets out the characteristics of the number plate. This includes visibility, strength and reflectivity.
- All plates legally spaced come with legal markings which includes company name, post code and BS code
Fines of up to £1,000 can be incurred and your car could fail its MOT test, if you drive with incorrectly displayed number plates. In some cases, the number plate may be permanently withdrawn.
What we sell and services we provide:
Please ensure when you are personalising (standard, 3D or 4D) your plate with Reg Locker that you check you are the owner of that specific registration number, these registration plates are sold by DVLA and you cannot just make one up and put it on your vehicle. We also sell private registration plates but please do not mix this up with personalising your own plates. We also sell other accessories, please visit our website for more information and our team of experts provide free valuation for the private number plate you own (we would need to see proof of ownership).
We thrive in our quality and our service but if the need to complain ever arises then we will get it resolved amicably within 48 hours. You can either email us on email@example.com and in the subject line write ‘Complaint’ or you can write to us on Reg Locker LTD We are a registered Limited company in the UK and our company name is Reg Locker LTD, our registered address is Suite 201 Unit 16, Titan court, Laporte Way, Luton, LU4 8EF. Our company telephone number is 01582 – 932 512 and our official email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also an approved DVLA Number Plate supplier.