At RegLocker Ltd we are dedicated to securing safeguarding of your personal information. If you have any concerns, or need further information please contact us at email@example.com.
It is vital that the data we store about you is precise and up to date. If any of your personal information changes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect your data
- Direct Interactions – data given to us by you
- Third parties or publicly available sources
Data received by filling in forms on our website, or communicating with us via post, phone, email.
This is included when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Purchase our products/services
- Subscribe to any of our services/publications
- Request resources or marketing material to be sent out to you via electronically or post
- Enter a survey
- Your feedback
- Technical data, which may include:
- IP address
- Web Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Browsing and navigation history
- Search terms and marketing source
For most of your data that is accumulated it will be done via cookies
- Third parties or publicly available sources.
- We may obtain personal data about you from a variety of third parties.
Personal Information we collect
We have a moral and legal obligation to safeguard any information collected from you. We use the latest technology incorporated with rigid encryption software to protect your data and any payment card details you submit to us. We have strict security measures in place not allowing any unauthorised access to this data.
The personal data we attain is important to efficiently process your purchases/services and orders, such as orchestrate the sale and transfer of a number plate or handle any enquiries you may have.
This personal information may consist of your:
- Contact details
- Date of Birth
- Payment or bank details
- Social media account details you may have.
If you do not feel comfortable with entering your card details for payment over the internet, you can pay us by bank transfer, or call us with your payment details. We do not keep your payment details or hold a record of them. They are sent securely to our payment providers and we don’t have access to it.
We give you our assurance that we will never reveal any of your personal data that may make known your identity or contact details to any third parties. The law prevents us from divulging any details relating to the current Registered Keeper of any registration mark (private plate) except to law enforcement officers, but they must always give us evidence of a legitimate formal request relating to the performance of their duties in upholding the law.
Recording Telephone Calls
We may monitor and record telephone conversations.
How we use your personal data
Legally we gather your personal information to enable smooth business with you that was initiated by you, and to keep you constantly updated with your requests for information stipulated by you.
We utilize your personal information to:
- Confirm your identity when contacting us
- Respond to any of your queries
- Process your purchase of an item or service
- Ensure the best possible after-sales service
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (DVLA)
- Keep you updated with legal matters and developments in our industry
We will in no shape or form gather sensitive information concerning you without your prior permission.
Any personal information may be converted into statistical or anonymised data. This cannot be used to identify you, which may then be used to produce statistical research and reports.
Removal of data
You are within your rights, to request the removal of any data that we may hold from our database. To request this please contact us at email@example.com
You will only receive any communications regarding marketing from us if you:
- Have put an request for information or purchased goods/services from us
- If you provided us with your details and gave us consent by ticking the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications: and
- If you have not opted out on the specific marketing
You can ask to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information access request
If any information is held by us from yourself, you have the right to see the information we hold. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com. We may ask you to confirm your identity, going through our security screening before releasing any information.
The duration your personal information retained by us?
Personal data which we collected is kept for as long as required to fulfil the purpose, including also legal, accounting and reporting requirements.
- The government states all UK firms to keep complete sales records for a minimum of term of 6 years
- We retain accounting records compliant with the relevant UK legislation
Your rights under data protection laws
Within your right to ask for the following:
- Update, amend or complete any personal information we may have on you
- In some circumstances to delete your personal information
- Processing of your personal data to be ceased or restricted in any way
- Copies of personal information that we have on you, is available upon request
- Personal information in portable format is available on request